SPRING "NATURE-SPIRIT RETREAT"
Friday 6PM - Sunday 3PM overnights with camping option
Martell's Landing, Somerset, Wisconsin.
For Adults in recovery (18 years old +). All genders, All faiths welcome.
Description: Join us for the Spring Retreat to get inspired, engage in learning and healing, feed your core with positive energy, unwind, and connect with great people in a beautiful natural camp on the St. Croix River.
- Lodging (limited space available indoors), or Group lodge/ Camping options
- Kitchen, bathrooms, shower, laundry
- Healthy Organic food, snacks, beverages
- Healing bodywork, yoga, acupuncture
- Accommodations for special needs or diets
- Certificate for Personal Excellence
- Online registration and support
- Networking and connections
COST: $940.00 includes lodging, meals, programs, materials
SPECIAL RATE: $790.00 for early registration by April 15 $150 savings
$250.00 Non-Refundable Deposit holds your place. Deposits are transferable to another person or program offering.
"Pay Forward Program": Help others to experience the retreat through a scholarship funded by your tax-deductible gift.
Health and Safety: Health and Safety are taken seriously by the host, staff and all participants. We are committed to safety and well being through health-centered practices to reduce risks and ensure quality and positive outcomes.